Hello There people

A place for new users to welcome themselves.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jessica-Hirashi
Newbie Furry
Newbie Furry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:01 am
Species: Hedgehog

Hello There people

Post by Jessica-Hirashi » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:13 am

Hello everyone!

This is kind of my first time being in a place like this so hopefully I can make some friends and get along with you all, I've been part of the community at large since about 2007.

My name is Jessica or Jess whichever you want to call me and yes my main sona has the same name as me.

Can't wait to start having fun with you guys, here is hoping we get along

User avatar
Dragonbone79
Db the Fluffy
Db the Fluffy
Posts: 39228
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Species: Umbreon
Location: FaS

Re: Hello There people

Post by Dragonbone79 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:22 am

Oh wow it's rare to see an actual person here instead of a spambot. Please review the rules of the forum, and if possible join our Discord so you can communicate with the majority of us in real time. If you want to rp on the forum, I'd recommend going to RP General and making a thread to set up your characters for the causal RP section.

At current we have a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-esque rp available to join and various adult-oriented threads that act as settings for erp. I also have a Cyberpunk 2077 rp in the works and a Star Wars rp in progress, but you'll have to wait to join them atm.
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!

User avatar
Jessica-Hirashi
Newbie Furry
Newbie Furry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:01 am
Species: Hedgehog

Re: Hello There people

Post by Jessica-Hirashi » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:38 am

Dragonbone79 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:22 am
Oh wow it's rare to see an actual person here instead of a spambot. Please review the rules of the forum, and if possible join our Discord so you can communicate with the majority of us in real time. If you want to rp on the forum, I'd recommend going to RP General and making a thread to set up your characters for the causal RP section.

At current we have a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-esque rp available to join and various adult-oriented threads that act as settings for erp. I also have a Cyberpunk 2077 rp in the works and a Star Wars rp in progress, but you'll have to wait to join them atm.
I think I submitted Jessica to the right place on here, everyone else seemed to have put them there so figured that it was the right spot xD

And thank you for the welcoming.

User avatar
glath
Resident Cuddle Buddy
Resident Cuddle Buddy
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:46 am
Species: Human
Location: Somewhere.

Re: Hello There people

Post by glath » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:45 am

Hello! New friend! *Hugs you tight* Nice to meet you Jessica!
When I talk in plain text Glath is talking.
I am Nadir. Red text shall suit me fine.
When I talk in blue text David is talking.
Image

User avatar
Jessica-Hirashi
Newbie Furry
Newbie Furry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:01 am
Species: Hedgehog

Re: Hello There people

Post by Jessica-Hirashi » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:48 am

glath wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:45 am
Hello! New friend! *Hugs you tight* Nice to meet you Jessica!
Hello to you as well. *smiles and returns the hug* nice to meet you as well!

User avatar
glath
Resident Cuddle Buddy
Resident Cuddle Buddy
Posts: 11160
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:46 am
Species: Human
Location: Somewhere.

Re: Hello There people

Post by glath » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:55 am

Yay! I love to meet new people! *bounces around* So how did you find us?
When I talk in plain text Glath is talking.
I am Nadir. Red text shall suit me fine.
When I talk in blue text David is talking.
Image

User avatar
Jessica-Hirashi
Newbie Furry
Newbie Furry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:01 am
Species: Hedgehog

Re: Hello There people

Post by Jessica-Hirashi » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:15 am

glath wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:55 am
Yay! I love to meet new people! *bounces around* So how did you find us?
Honestly found you guys on this site that all kinds of roleplaying sites and decided i should check it out.

User avatar
Dragonbone79
Db the Fluffy
Db the Fluffy
Posts: 39228
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Species: Umbreon
Location: FaS

Re: Hello There people

Post by Dragonbone79 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:48 pm

Damn even in his absence Hei is still helping us :3
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!

User avatar
Jessica-Hirashi
Newbie Furry
Newbie Furry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:01 am
Species: Hedgehog

Re: Hello There people

Post by Jessica-Hirashi » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:28 pm

Dragonbone79 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:48 pm
Damn even in his absence Hei is still helping us :3
What now?

User avatar
Sevcon Sniper
Superstar Furry
Superstar Furry
Posts: 2693
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:29 pm
Species: Shapeshifter
Location: Wherever I'm wanted.

Re: Hello There people

Post by Sevcon Sniper » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:17 pm

Mmh. I'm not familiar enough to go into detail, but Hei was a once more frequent member here. They did quite a few recognisable things to help around the community, and is a friend of the much older (in joining date) members than me. From what I assume, Hei probably submitted the forum's details to the site that brought you to join this one; that's my deduction.

I also want to introduce myself briefly enough that I don't come off as ignorant.

I'm Sevcon, or as nobody calls me, 'Sevvy'. Welcome. You'll see me often on the list of active members. As for how I am.. Other people could probably describe me better than I can. That's all that I can think of right now, so I hope you find your time in the community quite pleasing.
I'm adaptable, give a place, any details; I can do everything and anything you'd like.

Feel free to Pm me for whatever you feel like, whenever, I'll figure a response for you.
Writing is magic, I'll share my magic with you.

User avatar
mechawolf
Local LGD Slave
Local LGD Slave
Posts: 33508
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Re: Hello There people

Post by mechawolf » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Hello new person! *bounces off the walls* sorry I didn't reply sooner. My life is kinda hectic. Welcome to our community. Make sure you read my unofficial guide and enjoy your time here!

Also, make sure you have the essential survival tools. *hands you a chainsaw and a gallon of bad dragon cumlube*
Image

Image

Twilight Sparkle is the meaning of life!

User avatar
Dragonbone79
Db the Fluffy
Db the Fluffy
Posts: 39228
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Species: Umbreon
Location: FaS

Re: Hello There people

Post by Dragonbone79 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:27 pm

Sevcon Sniper wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:17 pm
Mmh. I'm not familiar enough to go into detail, but Hei was a once more frequent member here. They did quite a few recognisable things to help around the community, and is a friend of the much older (in joining date) members than me. From what I assume, Hei probably submitted the forum's details to the site that brought you to join this one; that's my deduction.

I also want to introduce myself briefly enough that I don't come off as ignorant.

I'm Sevcon, or as nobody calls me, 'Sevvy'. Welcome. You'll see me often on the list of active members. As for how I am.. Other people could probably describe me better than I can. That's all that I can think of right now, so I hope you find your time in the community quite pleasing.
Yes that is a very good summary of the situation with Hei. I wish he'd come back tbh, he was pretty cool
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!

User avatar
Sevcon Sniper
Superstar Furry
Superstar Furry
Posts: 2693
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:29 pm
Species: Shapeshifter
Location: Wherever I'm wanted.

Re: Hello There people

Post by Sevcon Sniper » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:40 pm

Glad I managed to get that right. I was scared I might've misinterpreted something.

Are you able to summarise how I act? I feel like other people can describe me better than I can.
I'm adaptable, give a place, any details; I can do everything and anything you'd like.

Feel free to Pm me for whatever you feel like, whenever, I'll figure a response for you.
Writing is magic, I'll share my magic with you.

User avatar
Dragonbone79
Db the Fluffy
Db the Fluffy
Posts: 39228
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Species: Umbreon
Location: FaS

Re: Hello There people

Post by Dragonbone79 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:57 pm

You are friend :3 Very poetic, fun to tease, and a great writer.
さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!

User avatar
Logan Storm
Pervert
Pervert
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm
Species: Human
Location: Behind You!
Contact:

Re: Hello There people

Post by Logan Storm » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:36 pm

Greetings and Salutations, always good to see new people, hope you have a great time amongus, don't feel shy about wiggling onto discord to hang out. ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply