Welcome!

A place for new users to welcome themselves.
Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner
Species: Canine
Location: Inside that Dove, that's inside the hen, that's inside the duck, that's inside the turkey.

Welcome!

Post by Yohamaru » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Welcome Furs, Sacales, Avians, and everything in between!

This is a personal message to each and every one of you, from the forum owner - Yohamaru, and the forum's beloved father - Albinodragon.

Hello new users~! Welcome to Fur and Scales, or FaS! We're here to personally welcome you to one of the webs only furry centered, adult role-playing sites the internet has to offer. We're happy to accept the most hardened role-playing veterans, the most fledgling of role-playing beginnings, or all you horn dogs out there looking for a good time~! What we have here for you is something special; dare we say magical - family, a closely knit community of people who are here to write adventures with each other.

We here at FaS, staff and users alike, encourage you to let your... To let your inner fur out! Don't be afraid to be you, please! There is not a thing we enjoy more than meeting new faces, new personalities, just having our horizons broadened in any way shape or form.

So please, new comers, post a welcome here and enjoy your access to all of the fun and life that is Fur and Scales, a site for furry lovers!
Black text is Maru. And red text is Mariko!

The least straight straight person on this board.

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?
Let's make each other proud.

glath
Resident Cuddle Buddy
Resident Cuddle Buddy
Species: Human

Re: Welcome!

Post by glath » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:38 pm

*Jumps up into Maru's arms* Hiya!

*waves* Hello...
When I talk in plain text Glath is talking.
I am Nadir. Red text shall suit me fine.
When I talk in blue text David is talking.

Trarix
The Big Guy
The Big Guy
Species: Ancient Black Dragon

Post by Trarix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 pm

* Flops in and looks around * Hai :3
'' Resistance is futile, you will be crushed between my monstrous abs and pecs, keep resisting and you make me harder and bigger! ''

'' Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь! ''

'' Через коммунизма и социализма и истинной единого человечества, мы можем сохранить наше существование ''

'' Красный флаг свободы будет преобладать и приведет нас к большому союзу дружбы ''

Logan Storm
Pervert
Pervert
Species: Human

Post by Logan Storm » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:27 pm

*Pop's his head in around the corner and gives a cheerful smile*
Morning all!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner
Location: Inside that Dove, that's inside the hen, that's inside the duck, that's inside the turkey.

Post by Yohamaru » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 pm

This was supposed to be for new users. Oh well i guess. x3

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?

SCP-1471
Professional Teratophile
Professional Teratophile
Species: Monster

Post by SCP-1471 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Cute-as-fuck moogle reporting for admin duties, kupo. :3
Local cutesy admin here! I'm a cute, chubby trans girl, and go by Kat. This monster eats fascists.

Current Facets are known as such:
Krelka, the Primordius Bat
Sliver, the Chimera
Rhubarb, the Apollyon
Wisp, the Dullahan
Agate, the Baphomet
Umbra, the Eldritch Slime
Dust, the Naegra

Lex_senpai
Forum Caretaker
Forum Caretaker

Post by Lex_senpai » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Back Bitches
Stand User: Kole
Stand Name: Kick in the Head
Takes the form of a string with a knot tied in the center. Can be used to manipulate or alter the attributes of an object or individual. Stand remain in contact with the User to be effective

Power: E
Speed: A
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: C

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner

Post by Yohamaru » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Welcome back, bitch. :3

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?

Trarix
The Big Guy
The Big Guy

Post by Trarix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Merf :P
'' Resistance is futile, you will be crushed between my monstrous abs and pecs, keep resisting and you make me harder and bigger! ''

'' Через коммунизма и социализма и истинной единого человечества, мы можем сохранить наше существование ''

'' Красный флаг свободы будет преобладать и приведет нас к большому союзу дружбы ''

Lex_senpai
Forum Caretaker
Forum Caretaker

Post by Lex_senpai » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Alright What needs to be done
Takes the form of a string with a knot tied in the center. Can be used to manipulate or alter the attributes of an object or individual. Stand remain in contact with the User to be effective

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner

Post by Yohamaru » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 pm

*Shrugs* Just make the place home, i guess. I really need to work on the style of this place, It's so bland... x3

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?

Trarix
The Big Guy
The Big Guy

Post by Trarix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Its very... phpBB XDDD And if you need more help with details and such, I am here :3~<

Lex_senpai
Forum Caretaker
Forum Caretaker

Post by Lex_senpai » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Well Admin me and i will see what i can do

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner

Post by Yohamaru » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm expirementing with Admin permissions right now. Check "A message to any and all friends..."

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner

Post by Yohamaru » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Hey there Scrydan, wanna come in and say hi? ^~^

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?

Scrydan

Post by Scrydan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Of course! So if you're wondering, I came here because I was referred to by Verix. From the looks of it, this place seem pretty fun so I'll see what I can do about being active and whatnot. :)

Since I am a bit lazy and I've done this recently, I am going to shamelessly copy and paste another introduction I've done which should fit.

------
Hello, I am Scrydan, a dragon from a world connected to ours. The world of Desteria I am developing as a writer is involved in a series of books and short stories I am writing/will write. As you could probably guess, I love dragons. I also love felines and wolves. (among some misc other creatures) :3

I like to write but as of the late I've been getting a bit of a block. Most of what I write is fantasy and sci-fi but I write other things as well. I'm also a programmer and even coded my own forum software. It is currently 2.0 Alpha but is still heavily WIP and always needs more testers of sorts. Besides some minor other details you can probably find out if you get to know me, one thing I came here for is perhaps the chance to make some new friends and enjoy what this forum has to offer.

If you'd like to ask for more notable things about me then feel free to ask here or in a PM. Also if you're interested in getting to know me better and have Skype, don't feel shy about PMing me with such contact details. I am a bit shy and even more so irl, but thankfully I've pushed past that more online. I am always looking for more people to talk to. I hope to enjoy my stay here and I hope you all enjoy me being here as well.
------

Yep! That should just about do it to introduce myself here. If anyone ever needs a programmer to do whatever, I'm more than happy to help. My current project is my site and its RPG (built in the site) but I'm always open for new challenges. And I'll be happy to RP or talk about story related things with people as well.

mechawolf
Local LGD Slave
Local LGD Slave

Post by mechawolf » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Oh, I'm a writer too! Well I was....I wrote erotica....my stuff is still on Furaffinity if you want a link.

Twilight Sparkle is the meaning of life!

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner

Post by Yohamaru » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Well hot damn good sir~! Welcome to the family. ^~^

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?

Scrydan

Post by Scrydan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Yeah, one of my weaknesses in writing is probably lacking inspiration due to not having too many people to talk to. But as I've found out with Verix, RPs relating to my character and world tends to give me that much needed push to just write. Talking with others about it is fun too! Someone asks questions and I literally can come up with answers pretty much instantly. Feedback is a great tool I wish to get more of.

I haven't written much in the past year due to being sort of more focused on programming my site so I can organize my Dimension Project trilogy, as I like to call it. However, it has lead to the purpose of the site to sort of create this endless loop of "To get more feedback, I need to finish my site. To finish my site, I'll need more people to test it and time itself. To get more testers, I need to get more written and use it to attract more people" ...which endlessly loops in itself and crashes my brain.

I'd like to dab in some art too but I keep being such a perfectionist before anything can get off the ground. One of these days I will draw Scrydan (and not a joke version in MS Paint).

Thanks for the welcoming! :)

Yohamaru
Resident Submariner
Resident Submariner

Post by Yohamaru » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey man, You're the first new person we've had that wasn't a Spam bot. ^~^ You joining here is kind of special too - Our rag tag group of RP'ers have been in and out of web hosts for awhile due to changing terms of service. And we've finally found a new home - one we won't have to worry about giving up some time down the road. And you're the first new person to join the community since we've moved here. ^~^ So yeah, Welcome~!

I used to write... All the time. I had short stories that i put up here - and i really liked them, But they've disappeared in one of our major moves. It's kinda discouraged me, especially because I've found my heart and passion in Longboarding these past few years.

And art.. Dude, I need to learn how to draw anthros. Haha. I need to learn so bad - I would be so inspired to write, RP, everything - If i could just put my visualizations on paper, yaknow?

Anyways, It's nice to meet you. ^~^

Boy can you handle it?
"Yes I can handle it."
Girl can you handle it?