[UPDATE: POLL!] Future!

A place for new users to welcome themselves.
Forum rules

Should We Advertise Ourselves On The Internet

Yes (Enter toprpsites)
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:32 pm

• While I horribly neglect the other sections, it would be nice to see them actively in use.
    Stand User: Kole
    Stand Name: Kick in the Head
    Takes the form of a string with a knot tied in the center. Can be used to manipulate or alter the attributes of an object or individual. Stand remain in contact with the User to be effective

Power: E
    Speed: A
    Range: B
    Durability: A
    Precision: A
    Potential: C
    Lex_senpai
    Forum Caretaker
    Forum Caretaker

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

• shannon_d06 wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about you putting us out there like that,this place was never meant to be massive

I agree, you get too big and you get way too much issues like hackers and trolls and DBs and strangers o.o :psyduck:
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    Image •I claim Stardust, Yang Zing, Synchron, Red Dragon, Dinomist, Felgrand and Wind.
    Stardust Nel
    Master Furry
    Master Furry

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:33 pm

• More DB's? Oh god, no more... vote no! Don't let there be more! Everyone! T.T
    ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DID YOU VOTE TODAY? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    ImageCLICK TO VOTE! Image
    Hei
    BK-201
    BK-201

Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:03 pm

• Trolls are easy enough to deal with. While I'm not 100% vigilant on that, It takes 2 clicks to take care of a troll.

I don't see a reason why any hacker would mess with this site, even for the LULZ.
    When I talk in plain text Glath is talking.
    I am Nadir. Red text shall suit me fine.
    When I talk in blue text David is talking.
    glath
    Resident Cuddle Buddy
    Resident Cuddle Buddy

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:39 am

• Well think about this, if u think me or anyone else here who u admins might think is difficult is annoying and disruptive to threads imagine a never Ender inflow of 5 times a moth idiots who sign up and post anywhere they want and whine and demand powers more worse than my demands. And u admins won't be able to enjoy the site ull need to work. Y do u think I don't open my site, small manageable groups r good and make for a close nit family. If u need more invite friends and trusted online ppl. Ppl u know will respect a site u love and care for, cause 1nce u open that door u open Pandora's box. It might not happen right away but sooner it later it will. But it's not my call. I claimed Ryuko and shotgun gauntlets, let any1 u want on. They won't respect u. I respected love u all cause u love Logan, I eventually learned to love u all cept hai cause I think he changed his name... I even invited most of u 2 my site 4 a backup meeting place. But I only did that cause those who git the invite I loved and respect... Or cause they r DB. -_-

Anyway that's just alittle advice from a fellow root admin 2 some standard admins, I'm sure u all ask maru often.
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    Image •I claim Stardust, Yang Zing, Synchron, Red Dragon, Dinomist, Felgrand and Wind.
    Stardust Nel
    Master Furry
    Master Furry

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:46 am

• I'm Key. I owned the Yugioh roleplay.

And what's wrong with annoying people? I started out annoying and now here I am.
    Just ignore annoying people. But the general community I see on other sites are mature and respectful. I'm sure if someone goes too far and doesn't roleplay, just demands mod or something goofed and rants and lies, just suspend them.
    Hei
    BK-201
    BK-201

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:38 am

• Oh hi key... I knew I was 4getting some1.... Nice name!

But u don't understand, on other sites the admins have full time busy jobs of administrative tasks over the huge population. U don't see admins taking a rest and ring cause they get sick of being near the people they need to control. And mods r always hounded for help. I'm just saying when you make this choice, you might not like it in the long run... And then if u make some1 a admin and they ruin something by accident or on purpose?
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    Stardust Nel
    Master Furry
    Master Furry

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 am

• I'm doubtful the community is that toxic. I'd gladly take on lord protector of the people, I rarely get annoyed. I am the definition of irritating.
    Hei
    BK-201
    BK-201

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:00 am

• Then gods speed you glorious bastard! :3
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    Stardust Nel
    Master Furry
    Master Furry

Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:03 pm

• Db has learned Mean Look!
    Db used Mean Look on Nel!
    Stand Name: Brass Goggles
    Stand ability: [Power Deactivation]
    Power - B
    Speed - D
    Range - B
    Durability - C
    Precision - C
    Potential - A
    Description: The ability to deactivate any superpower sources, whether superhuman or powerful objects. Advanced form of Power Negation. Opposite to Power Activation. The user has the ability to deactivate any source of superpowers whether from superhumans or from powerful objects. The deactivation of powers may be temporary and/or permanent.
    Dragonbone79
    Db the Fluffy
    Db the Fluffy

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:34 pm

• *counters with face glomps* :psyduck:
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    Stardust Nel
    Master Furry
    Master Furry

Previous

Return to Welcoming Area

Information